- Open Access
Correction to: CONECT-6: a case-finding tool to identify patients with complex health needs
BMC Health Services Research volume 21, Article number: 321 (2021)
Correction to: BMC Health Serv Res 21, 157 (2021)
Following publication of the original article , the authors would like to make some changes.
1. The percentage of participants in the Results under the Abstract section needs to be corrected.
The sentence currently reads:
The positive and negative predictive values were 49 and 75% respectively.
The sentence should read:
The positive and negative predictive values were 49 and 95% respectively.
2. The AUC has disappeared from Figure 2 (ROC curve) due to a typesetting mistake. The correct Figure 2 is shown below:
3. There are currently two affiliations associated to Catherine Hudon, which are actually a duplicate (with a minor difference in the address). The author affiliation 2 needs to be removed, so that the correct authors affiliations are presented as below:
Catherine Hudon1*, Mathieu Bisson1, Marie-France Dubois1, Yohann Chiu1, Maud-Christine Chouinard2, Nicole Dubuc1, Nicolas Elazhary1, Véronique Sabourin3, Alain Vanasse1
1. Department of Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine, University of Sherbrooke, 3001 12e Avenue N, Sherbrooke, QC, Canada, J1H 5H3.
2. Nursing Faculty, University of Montreal, Pavillon Marguerite-d'Youville, C.P. 6128 succ. Centre-ville, Montréal, QC, Canada, H3C 3J7.
3. Integrated University Health and Social Services Centre of Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean, 225 rue Saint-Vallier, Chicoutimi, Quebec, G7H 5H6
The original article has been corrected.
Hudon C, et al. CONECT-6: a case-finding tool to identify patients with complex health needs. BMC Health Serv Res. 2021;21:157. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12913-021-06154-4.
About this article
Cite this article
Hudon, C., Bisson, M., Dubois, MF. et al. Correction to: CONECT-6: a case-finding tool to identify patients with complex health needs. BMC Health Serv Res 21, 321 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1186/s12913-021-06216-7