|Research Question||Inquiry Purpose||Main Interview Questions (GPs)||Main Interview Questions (Patients)||Potential Probing Questions|
|What are patients and GPs perceptions of the theoretical model of PCC (identified in phase 1)?||
1. Provide opportunity for open expression of views regarding the theoretical model of PCC.|
2. Determine the perceived similarities and differences of the theoretical model of PCC to participants lived experiences of PCC.
3. Identify experiences that describe the important elements of ‘real world’ PCC.
1. Can you elaborate on your views and feelings of the model of PCC?|
2. Have you felt that care you have provided in the past included all aspects of this model?
3. Can you give a more detailed description about what this model lacks in respect to ‘real world’ application of PCC?
1. Can you elaborate on your experience, views and feelings of the model of PCC discussed in the briefing?|
2. Do you feel that you have experienced all aspects of this model in care from your GP?
3. Can you give a more detailed description about what this model lacks in respect to real ‘world’ application of PCC?
1. Are there any other aspects of your experience that is important to you?|
2. Do you feel as if your peers feel the same way about this as you?