|Everyday management of:|
• Struggles to accept limitations and does too much.|
• Views old age as cause of or reason for health problems.
• Has side-effects of medication or treatment.|
• Limits use of medication or treatment.
• Finds it difficult to get an appointment, esp. with preferred provider.|
• Restricts primary care attendance.
• Received contradictory or conflicting information or advice.|
• Unable to obtain prescribed medication from pharmacy.
• Did not receive results or feedback.|
• Is unforthcoming about health problems.
• Sees healthcare staff as unhelpful, rude, or disrespectful.|
• Feels they are not always believed.