The reaction time to a request according to the expectations and needs of the customer. This is the time needed to obtain a service or a product. Speed requires:|
- That the time to get an appointment with professionals is reasonable;
- Waiting time is short when you do not have an appointment;
- The timeframe for obtaining the results of examinations or assessments is reasonable;
- That the delay in obtaining diagnostic services (blood tests, x-rays, etc.) is reasonable.
|Courtesy or comfort||
Feeling of well-being resulting from a healthy, clean and orderly inventory of equipment perfectly adapted to different situations. This requires that:|
- The environment in the health facility is positive;
- That the premises be built in a safe manner, such as safe stair ramps. Courtesy refers to politeness and good manners that make the customer feel comfortable.
|Knowledge or skills||Appropriate and proven set of representations, skills and knowledge appropriately mobilized by a person or group in a work situation.|
|Fairness of treatment||The patient is satisfied with the way they were treated.|
|Results||The patient got what they needed.|