|Competitive actions||Implementation requirements of actions (mean)a||implementation requirements of actions dimensions|
|Procurement of new medical equipment||3.9000|| ● High capital should be invested when executing the action.|
● The management should make significant efforts when executing the action.
● Personnel, system or process should be reconfigured when executing the action.
● The support of external stakeholders is required when executing the action.
● Senior supervisors should announce the execution of the action.
● The action should be significantly reported in the internal journals.
● Main stakeholders are the targets for responsibility and duty in the execution of the action.
● The equipment should be reorganized when executing the action.
● High level of cross-department integration is not required when executing the action.
● After the execution of the action, the levels of the organizations and authority should have high level of commitment.
● Senior supervisors should approve the execution of the action.
● Once the action is not executed, the related resources cannot be transferred to other actions.
|Enhancement of medical quality||3.9000|
|Merger and acquisition||3.8625|
|Development of featured medical service||3.8417|
|Development of innovative medical service||3.8250|
|Expansion of service areas||3.7875|
|Development of medical items upon customers’ expenditure||3.7333|
|Change of organizational structure||3.6292|
|Participation in community service||3.6125|
|Acquisition of fair payment of medical cost||3.4958|
|Share of financial responsibility||3.4792|
|Different industry cooperation||3.4375|
|Change of cost structure||3.4208|
|Delegation affairs unrelated to NHI||3.3917|
|Medical business outsourcing||3.3542|
|Non-medical business outsourcing||3.2958|
|Same industry cooperation||3.2125|
|Bargaining of procurement||3.1917|