|Step number||Step title||Components|
|1||Develop a customer–Focused business strategy||
- Assess the business needs.|
- Identify customer segments.
|2||Listening to the VOC||
- To obtain useful and valid customer information and feedback:|
- Select research methods to gather customer information.
- Probe for complete understanding.
|3||Translating voice of the customer (VOC) into critical customer requirements (CCRs).||
- Organize and verify customer needs data into CCRs.|
- Determine CCR priorities.
- Identify CCR measurement and target
|4||Developing measures and indicators||
- Translate the CCRs into output indicators:|
- Identify and select output indicators.
- Establish output performance targets.