• No water supply, poor hygiene and no toilets in health facilities.|
• No waiting room, no furniture and poor infrastructure.
• Health facility opens late and closes early, health facilities closes at 2 pm.|
• Medicine not available, medicine not given, all medicine should be free, need to pay for medicine.
• Service providers are not regular, service providers do not come to office on time, no doctor.
• There should be a 24-hour service, service should be available during the weekend.
• No timely service, delay in providing services.
• Need of diagnostic services such as laboratory and X-ray.
• Immunization service and PHC out-reach clinic not managed well or not near to their residence.
• No ambulance, no delivery service.
• Maternity incentive not given, or delayed, to mother.
|Empathy (respect/dignity/staff attitudes)||
• Service providers behave rudely.|
• Treatment information, not adequately provided.
• Service providers not responsive.
• No confidentiality.
• Medicine did not work, with poor quality.|
• Medicine near to expiry or expired.
• Misuse of medicine by service providers.