• A local GP was a member of the research team, serving to bridge the gap between researchers and the community.|
• There was a high level of interest by stakeholders at the beginning of the project.
• Researchers invited local GPs and Allied Health Professionals along to workshops to discuss the design of the intervention.
• Researchers found it difficult to influence the policies and structures within the bureaucratic-structure of local stakeholders.|
• Ongoing iinterest in meetings was low for stakeholders, and we only had a limited number of GPs and Allied Health Professionals in attendance.
• Interactions between researchers and stakeholders was limited due to both time and distance constraints.